FINAL Day 2 PLAYS ON THE LIVESTREAM
- GENERAL GUIDELINES SESSIONS 1-10
1. TDA rules apply to all of The Lodge Poker Club poker tournaments.
2. Must be 18+ years of age and have an active club membership to participate.
3. Fifteen (15) minute break at the completion of every four (4) levels.
4. Management reserves the right to cancel or change tournament.
5. Winners will be paid in poker chips.
6. By playing in any poker tournament held at The Lodge Poker Club, players give The Lodge Poker Club and permission to use their likeness in any and all marketing material, not limited to all social media platforms utilized by The Lodge Poker Club and its partners
7. The Monster Monthly will have the Final Table as a part of The Lodge Poker Club Live Stream on YouTube.
8. Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding. Pursuant to IRS regulations, W-2G or 1042s forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy-in amount).
9. $600 Buy-In Start with 40,000 in chips. Each Day 1 level is 30 minutes. Each Day 2 level is 40 minutes
10. $65 of $600 Buy-In will be withheld for Entry Fee. $35 of $600 Buy-In will be withheld for Staff Fee. $500 of the $600 Buy In will be withheld for the total prize pool.
11. In the event a Player has won a buy-in or a satellite that rewarded “Tournament Entry Lammers”, players may use the lammers in increments of $100 and odd value will be have to be made in cash.
12. Late Entry and Re-Entry will be allowed until the beginning of the nineth (9) level.
13. Day 1 Flights will conclude when 12% of the remaining Flights starting field has been reached
14. All players that reach day 2 will be in the money. Day 2 will start at 2pm
15. Day 2 payouts will be based on the combined Day 1 starting fields minus any double bags
16. Players may bag multiple day 1 flights. Players will carry their highest value bag forward to day 2.
17. For every additional bag that a player achieves for a day 1 flight that is not carried forward the player will be paid $1,000 from the overall prize pool.
18. The tournament prize pool disbursement, as set forth herein, may be modified upon unanimous written agreement of management and all tournament players still involved in the tournament.
19. A total prize pool of $500,000 is guaranteed by The Lodge Poker Club.
20. All pre-registered stacks will be in play at the start of the event.
- SESSIONS 1-10 SCHEDULE and OVERVIEW
1. Each Session is its own individual tournament, however, is a part of a series of events over the course of 1 year.
2. Each session has a $500,000 guarantee with the series having a $5,000,000 Guarantee
3. The session dates are as follows
a. Session 1 – Jan 26 – Jan 30, 2022
b. Session 2 – Feb 23 – Feb 27, 2022 -Opening Event of the Spring Millionaire Mayhem Series
c. Session 3 – Mar 23 – Mar 27, 2022
d. Session 4 – Apr 27 – May 1, 2022
e. Session 5 – May 25 – May 29, 2022
f. Session 6 – June 22 – June 26, 2022
g. Session 7 – July 27 – July 31, 2022
h. Session 8 – Sept 7 – Sept 11, 2022 – Opening Event of the Fall Millionaire Mayhem Series
i. Session 9 – Oct 26 – Oct 30, 2022
j. Session 10 – Dec 14 – Dec 18, 2022
4. The top 18 Point earners from all 10 session will play in a Series Championship Freeroll with a Minimum Guaranteed Prize Pool of $50,000
5. 1% of Sessions 1 -10 will be held for the Series Championship Single Table
6. Every player that cashes in Sessions 1-10 will earn points towards the top 18 leaderboard
7. Points awarded are equivalent to 1% of the cash payout received
a. Example: Player cashes for $1,156 they will receive 11.56 points
8. The Freeroll will be played on Monday December 19, 2022, at 2pm
- SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP FREEROLL
1. The top 18 players will be eligible to qualify for the Championship
2. The minimum guaranteed prize pool will be $50,000
3. The winner will also receive the Championship Watch
4. The Final Table will be broadcast on The Lodge Live YouTube Channel
- GENERAL GUIDELINES SESSIONS 1-10
♣ A player must be at his or her seat by the time all players have been dealt complete initial hands to have a live hand. Players must be at their seats to call time. “At your seat” is defined as being within reach or touch of your chair. ♣ Higher-denomination chips must be placed where they are easily visible to all other players at the table. ‘Hidden’ chips may result in the offender being restricted in the player’s further action or another player being allowed to reconsider their action. ♣ Tournament chips must be visible on the table throughout the event. Chips taken off the table will be removed from the event, and a player doing this may be disqualified. ♣ All cards will be turned face up once a player is all in and all action is complete. ♣ A player must show cards when playing the board to get part of the pot. ♣ All cell phones and other voice-enabled and “ringing” electronic devices must be silenced during tournament play. A player who wants to use a cell phone must be at least one table length away from their assigned table or be subject to penalty. No cell phones or other electronic communication device can be placed on a poker table. ♣ A player exposing their cards with action pending may incur a penalty, but will not have a dead hand. The penalty will begin at the end of the hand. All players at the table are entitled to see the exposed card(s), if requested. A penalty may also be imposed if a player throws a card off the table, violates the one-player-to-a-hand rule or engages in similar behavior. Penalties will be invoked in cases of verbally stating one’s hand during play, soft-play, abuse or disruptive behavior. All penalties will be imposed at the tournament director’s discretion. ♣ All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this tournament lie solely with the lodge and tournament staff whose decisions are final. *Note: Management reserves the right to alter, change, or cancel this tournament. Management will not be held responsible in the event of typographical errors or misinformation on the website or printed material pertaining to this event.
1401 S Interstate 35, Round Rock, Texas