1. TDA rules apply to all of The Lodge Poker Club poker tournaments.
2. Must be 18+ years of age and have an active club membership to participate.
3. Ten (10) minute break at the completion of every six (6) levels.
4. Management reserves the right to cancel or change tournament.
5. By playing in any poker tournament held at The Lodge Poker Club, players give The Lodge
Poker Club permission to use their likeness in any and all marketing material, not limited to
all social media platforms utilized by The Lodge Poker and its partners
6. Winners will be paid in poker chips.
7. Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a
U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding. Pursuant to IRS regulations, W -2G or 1042s
forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy -in amount).
8. $150 Buy- In Start with 1 5,000 in chips. Each level is 2 0 minutes.
9. $15 of $ 150 Buy -In will be withheld for Entry Fee. $10 of $ 150 Buy -In will be withheld for
Staff Fee. $ 125 of the $ 150 Buy In will be withheld for the total prize pool.
10. Late Entry and Re -Entry will be allowed until the beginning of the thirteenth (13) level.
11. In the event a Player has won a buy -in or a satellite that rewarded “Tournament Entry
Lammers”, players are responsible for all fees related to any tournament at The Lodge Poker
12. The tournament prize pool disbursement, as set forth herein, may be modified upon
unanimous written agreement of management and all tournament players still involved in
13. A total prize pool of $ 15,000 is guaranteed by the The Lodge Poker Club.
14. All pre -registered sta cks will be in play at the start of the event.