1. TDA rules apply to all of The Lodge Poker Club poker tournaments.
2. Must be 18+ years of age and have an active club membership to participate.
3. Fifteen (15) minute break at the completion of every four (4) levels. With a 30 minute Dinner Break at the end of Level 12
4. Management reserves the right to cancel or change tournament.
5. By playing in any poker tournament held at The Lodge Poker Club, players give The Lodge Poker Club permission to use their likeness in any and all marketing material, not limited to all social media platforms utilized by The Lodge Poker and its partners.
6. Winners will be paid in poker chips.
7. Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding. Pursuant to IRS regulations, W-2G or 1042s forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy-in amount).
8. $240 Buy-In Start with 25,000 in chips. Each level is 30 minutes.
9. $25 of $240 Buy-In will be withheld for Entry Fee. $15 of $240 Buy-In will be withheld for Staff Fee. $150 of the $240 Buy In will be withheld for the primary prize pool. $50 of the $240 buy in will be withheld for the bounty prize pool. The guarantee will be calculated by the combination of the bounty prize pool and primary prize pool.
10. All players will receive a bounty lammer at the start of the tournament that will be surrendered in the event that the player has been eliminated. Players will only be required to surrender their initial bounty lammer upon elimination, any additional lammers collected due to elimination of other players will be cashed out at the cage at a value of $50 per lammer.
11. Late Entry and Re-Entry will be allowed until the end of the eighth (8) level.
12. In the event a Player has won a buy-in or a satellite that rewarded “Tournament Entry Lammers”, players are responsible for all fees related to any tournament at The Lodge Poker
13. The tournament prize pool disbursement, as set forth herein, may be modified upon unanimous written agreement of management and all tournament players still involved in the tournament.
14. A total prize pool of $25,000 is guaranteed by the The Lodge Poker Club.
15. All pre-registered stacks will be in play at the start of the event.