1. TDA rules apply to all of The Lodge Poker Club poker tournaments.
2. Must be 18+ years of age and have an active club membership to participate.
3. Management reserves the right to cancel or change tournament.
4. By playing in any poker tournament held at The Lodge Poker Club, players give The Lodge Poker Club permission to use their likeness in any and all marketing material, not limited to all social media platforms utilized by The Lodge Poker and its partners.
5. Winners will be paid in Tournament Entry Lammers.
6. Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding. Pursuant to IRS regulations, W-2G or 1042s forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy-in amount).
7. For the $115 buyin players will begin with 10,000 in tournament chips.
8. For a $5 Dealer Appreciation players will receive an additional 2,000 in tournament chips.
9. $15 of the $115 buy in will be withheld for Entry Fee. $100 of the $115 buyin will be withheld for the prize pool. Each level is 15 minutes.
10. Late Entry and Re-Entry will be allowed until the beginning of the fifth (5) level.
11. For every $500 collected in the prize pool $500 in “Tournament Entry Lammers” will be rewarded as prizes.
12. Any amount in the prize pool that does not equall $500 for a “Tournament Entry Lammer” will be paid as a cash prize.
13. “Tournament Entry Lammers” have no cash value and can only be used towards the prize pool portion of the tournament buyin.
14. In the event a Player has won a buy-in or a satellite that rewarded “Tournament Entry Lammers”, players are responsible for all fees related to any tournament at The Lodge Poker Club.
15. The tournament prize pool disbursement, as set forth herein, may be modified upon unanimous written agreement of management and all tournament players still involved in the tournament.
16. All pre-registered stacks will be in play at the start of the event.