Millionaire Mayhem $1.25 MILLION GTD Flight A
$1125 BUY IN
1. TDA rules apply to all of The Lodge Poker Club poker tournaments.2. Must be 18+ years of age and have an active club membership to participate.
3.Fifteen (15) minute break at the completion of every four (4) levels. No Dinner Break on Day 1’s
4.Day 1 will conclude at the end of level 15 or 15% of the starting field remains.
5. Day 2 will conclude at the end of level 27.
6. By playing in any poker tournament held at The Lodge Poker Club, players give The Lodge Poker Club permission to use their likeness in any and all marketing material, not limited to
all social media platforms utilized by The Lodge Poker and its partners.
7. The Mayhem Main Event will have a designated table as a part of The Poker Club Live Stream on YouTube.
8. Management reserves the right to cancel or change tournament.
9. Winners will be paid in poker chips.
10. Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding. Pursuant to IRS regulations, W-2G or 1042s
forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy-in amount).
11. $1,125 Buy-In Start with 60,000 in chips. Each level on Day 1 are 4 0 minutes. Each level on Day 2 are 50 minutes. Each level on Day 3 to completion will be 60 minutes.
12. $85 of $1,125 Buy-In will be withheld for Entry Fee. $40 of $1,125 Buy-In will be withheld for Staff Fee. $1,000 of the $1,125 Buy In will be withheld for the total prize pool.
13. Late Entry and Re-Entry will be allowed until the beginning of the thirteenth (13) level.
14. In the event a Player has won a buy-in or a satellite that rewarded “Tournament Entry Lammers”, players are responsible for all fees related to any tournament at The Lodge Poker
15. Players may play multiple flights. A player will carry forward their largest bag if they bag multiple Day 1 flights for Day 2.
16. The tournament prize pool disbursement, as set forth herein, may be modified upon unanimous written agreement of management and all tournament players still involved in
17. A total prize pool of $1,250,000 is guaranteed by the The Lodge Poker Club.
18. All pre-registered stacks will be in play at the start of the event.