Mayhem MidSeries Best Bag 150K GTD Flight C
$360 BUY IN
1. TDA rules apply to all of The Lodge Poker Club poker tournaments.
2. Must be 18+ years of age and have an active club membership to participate.
3. Fifteen (15) minute break at the completion of every four (4) levels.
4. Management reserves the right to cancel or change tournament.
5. Winners will be paid in poker chips.
6. By playing in any poker tournament held at The Lodge Poker Club, players give The Lodge Poker Club permission to use their likeness in any and all marketing material, not limited to all social media platforms utilized by The Lodge Poker and its partners
7. The MMPS Event #2 Best Bag will have a designated table as a part of The Poker Club Live Stream on YouTube.
8. Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding. Pursuant to IRS regulations, W -2G or 1042s forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy -in amount).
9. $360 Buy -In Start with 30,000 in chips. Each Day 1 level is 30 minutes. Each Day 2 level is 40 minutes
10. $40 of $360 Buy -In will be withheld for Entry Fee. $20 of $360 Buy -In will be withheld for Staff Fee. $300 of the $360 Buy In will be withheld for the total prize pool.
11. In the event a Player has won a buy -in or a satellite that rewarded “ Tournament Entry Lammers”, players are responsible for all fees related to any tournament at The Lodge Poker Club.
12. Late Entry and Re -Entry will be allowed until the beginning of the thirteenth (13) level.
13. Players may bag multiple d ay 1 flights. Players will carry their highest value bag forward to day 2.
14. Players that bag as a day 1 chip leader will receive a bonus of a 1 year member ship to The Lodge Poker Club valued at $200 and Buy -in to the MMPS Main Event Valued at $1,000
15. For every additional bag that a player achieves for a day 1 flight that is not carried forward the player will be paid $600 from the overall prize pool .
16. The Player that accumulates the most chips from multiple day 1 bags will be rewarded with a bonus of $5000.
17. The 3 bonus memberships will be awarded courtesy of The Lodge Poker Club.
18. The $8,000 bonuses for day 1 chip leader and chip accumulator will be split 50% overall prize pool and 50% The Lodge Poker Club
19. The tournament prize pool disbursement, as set forth herein, may be modified upon unanimous written agreement of management and all tournament players still involved in the tournament.
20. A total prize pool of $15 0,000 is guaranteed by the The Lodge Poker Club.
21. All pre -registered stacks will be in play at the start of the event.