25K Starting Chips
1. TDA rules apply to all of The Lodge Poker Club poker tournaments.
2. Must be 18+ years of age and have a n active club membership to participate.
3. Fifteen (15) minute break at the completion of every four (4) levels. With a 30 minute Dinner Break at the end of Level 12
4. Management reserves the right to cancel or change tournament.
5. By playing in any poker tournament held at The Lodge Poker Club, players give The Lodge Poker Club permission to use their likeness in any and all marketing material, not limited to all social media platforms utilized by The Lodge Poker and its partners
6. Winners will be paid in poker chips.
7. Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding. Pursuant to IRS regulations, W-2G or 1042s forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy -in amount).
8. $360 Buy- In Start with 25,000 in chips. Each level is 30 minutes.
9. 40 of $ 360 Buy- In will be withheld for Entry Fee. $20 of $ 360 Buy -In will be withheld for Staff Fee. $ 300 of the $ 360 Buy In will be withheld for the total prize pool.
10. Late Entry and Re -Entry will be allowed until the beginning of the ninth (9) level.
11. In the event a Player has won a buy -in or a satellite that rewarded “Tournament Entry Lammers”, players are responsible for all fees related to any tournament at The Lodge Poker Club.
12. The tournament prize pool disbursement, as set forth herein, may be modified upon una nimous written agreement of management and all tournament players still involved in the tournament.
13. A total prize pool of $ 15,000 is guaranteed by the The Lodge Poker Club.
14. All pre -registered stacks will be in play at the start of the event.