$25 Club Access Fee
10K Starting Chips
$20 Re-buys (5 max) at or below 15k. At break, $10 Dealer appreciation for 10k
15 Minute Levels
1. TDA rules apply to all of The Lodge Poker Club poker tournaments.
2. Must be 18+ years of age and have an active club membership to participate.
3. Fifteen (15) minute break at the completion of the first eight (8) levels. Twelve (12) minute
break at the completion of every two (2) hours of play after the first break .
4. Management reserves the right to cancel or change tournament.
5. By playing in any poker tournament held at The Lodge Poker Club, players give The Lodge
Poker Club permission to use their likeness in any and all marketing material, not limited to
all social media platforms utilized by The Lodge Poker and its partners
6. Winners will be paid in poker chips.
7. Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a
U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding. Pursuant to IRS regulations, W-2G or 1042s
forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy-in amount).
8. $25 seat fee and $5 dealer appreciation players will start with 15,000 in chips. Each level is
9. Rebuys are permitted when a player is at 15,000 in tournament chips or lower . A minimum
of 10,000 in tournament chips may be purchased for $20 up to a maximum of 50,000 in
tournament chips for $100. If a player does a max rebuy they can get a 5,000 chip bonus for
$5 to the dealers.
10. Players must have been dealt in at least one (1) hand in order to rebuy.
11. At the break a minimum add-on of 10,000 tournament chips for $20 and a maximum add-on
of 50,000 chips for $100. If a player does a max add-on a 10,000 chip bonus is available for
$10 to the dealers
12. Late Entry and Re-Entry will be allowed until the beginning of the ninth (9) level.
13. In the event a Player has won a buy -in or a satellite that rewarded “Tournament Entry
Lammers”, players are responsible for all fees related to any tournament at The Lodge Poker Club.
14. The tournament prize pool disbursement, as set forth her ein, may be modified upon
unanimous written agreement of management and all tournament players still involved in
15. A total prize pool of $25,000 is guaranteed by the The Lodge Poker Club.
16. All pre -registered stacks will be in play at the start of the event.